Mark Tinsky: Bengal Bent Brandy Freehand (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0443
A novel piece altogether, this Mark Tinsky briar is essentially a Hawkbill, to my eye, with elements of bent Brandy and Bulldog thrown in for good measure. An aquiline shank presents a softly-faceted look in profile, with a ring-adorned stem presented with a good deal of visual separation from the pipe itself. Finished in the dark, rich Bengal finish, it's nothing if not impressive.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark