Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Bent Billiard (6)
Product Number: 002-035-0466
At a quick glance, the profile of this forward-shifted briar might suggest a Dublin shape, but the suggestion of a downward taper really is just that; a suggestion, a trick played on the eyes. The subtleties covered, let's get on to the obvious: this is a very large pipe. The bowl is not only towering, it is stout as well, and really fills the grip out firmly. Along with this comes a very deep chamber too, of course.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.36 in./59.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States