Mark Tinsky: Golden Sandblasted Bent Apple (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0467
A rounded, full-bodied bowl is paired to an stem that is reminiscent of the retro-Danish style, except for the addition of a charming snow white accent. It's a well-known shape from the carver, here seen wearing one of his Golden sandblasted finishes, accentuating a lively, tight display of ring-grain.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States