Mark Tinsky: Sunrise Cutty (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0539
A more petite offering from Mark Tinsky, this Cutty is a delightful reinterpretation of the traditional form and presents a fine display of flame grain about the poised, forward-canted bowl. It looks stunning in the warm Sunrise contrast stain, paired to an exotic wood accent at the stem base. Making fine use of its traditional spur at the heel, it also sits with aplomb, and given its light weight, it should be just as well-suited for desk duties as it is for carrying about.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States