Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Oom Paul (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0548
With plenty of bend and some extra briar at the heel at the underside of the shank, this Oom Paul from Mark Tinsky is a rare shape from the American carver. It balances beautifully from the lip button and is insignificant in weight. The sandblast reveals excellent grain, with slightly wavy concentric growth rings. A better pipe for hands free smoking would be hard to imagine.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States