Mark Tinsky: Root Bent Bulldog (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0556
Sometimes when fashioning a Bulldog, makers will extend the shank's underside ridgeline through the bowl's heel, the fore of the bowl then curling suddenly upward. In this Mark Tinsky rendition though, the ridgeline begins to dissipate before the heel, and the bowl's fore curls consistently upward. The result makes for a piece that fits wonderfully in hand, boasting a full-bodied, classic form and some lovely grain as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States