Mark Tinsky: Pristine Bent Pot (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0567
Leaner and lower-slung than many of Tinsky's Pot shapes, this barely bent Pristine-grade is true to the classic archetype, featuring a broad yet shallow chamber with stout walls. That said, Mark has kept the design quite light, both in overall weight and composition. The bowl's surface displays some stunning grain, which Tinsky has expertly brought out through a warm, honey-blonde stain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States