Mark Tinsky: Black and Tan Bent Billiard (5) (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0620
Defined by a dual finish, Mark Tinsky's Black and Tan series dresses briars in mix of smooth and rusticated textures. This bent Billiard maintains a traditional form and generous chamber, drawing focus to the right flank dressed in a dark-stained rustication that extends to the rim, emulating briar's natural plateau.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States