Mark Tinsky: Bengal Bent Apple (FW) (One Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0631
An extra-sinuous shank and stem combination urge the profile of this bent Apple forward and draw focus to the bulb of a bowl perched on the end. Forward-canted, it displays a considerable degree of dynamism and momentum, and Tinsky has dressed it in his Bengal contrast stain for optimal grain definition.-Truett Smith
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States