Mark Tinsky: Tan Sandblasted Bent Dublin (B)
Product Number: 002-035-0648
Quite a generous bent Dublin here, with just a hint of Bell style to its taper (read: a full lower bowl, and a very slight concave curve coming down from the rim). As you might expect, it fills the hand nicely; as for the chamber, depth is the clear emphasis, with plenty of it, surrounded by walls of considerable stoutness.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 3.30 oz./93.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.74 in./69.60 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States