Mark Tinsky: Tan Sandblasted Bent Apple (5) (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0650
Plump of bowl, sturdy of shank, and imbued with an easy, uninterrupted flow from the forward edge of the rim, down to the heel, and all the way back to the bit, this Mark Tinsky bent Apple shows off both substance in form and a relaxed approach to line. That, and some very nice sandblasted grain, too.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States