Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Bent Apple with Spalted Maple (5) (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0674
A smooth flow of line and proportion flows from the chamfered rim, sweeping along the underside and up into the sturdy shank and saddle stem in a rather elongated version of the Apple. Mark Tinsky has included an accent of spalted maple for some visual contrast and interest, as well as some rugged texture thanks to some very nice sandblasted grain.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States