Mark Tinsky: Root Apple (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0683
Mark Tinsky's Root finish is a honey-blonde presentation that highlights the grain, and on this Apple, that grain features birdseye on the left and right flanks. That birdseye complements the rounded aspect of the bowl, which is relatively diminutive in comparison to the very muscular shank. A smoky, varigated and tapered stem further complements the composition as it joins the shank in a long, straight attitude that supports the well-rounded bowl.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States