Mark Tinsky: Black and Tan Rhodesian (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0690
Treading the line between his overtly plump Rhodesian renditions and those of a more lean, Diplomat-like disposition, this Author-like example from Mark Tinsky presents a hearty, rounded style of forward-inclined bowl wearing a distinctly craggy rustication below the beadlines and a warmer, smooth polish up top, courtesy of the carver's Black and Tan finish. The bowl houses a respectably deep chamber and the surrounding walls are substantially thick.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States