Mark Tinsky: Cabernet Bent Billiard (6)
Product Number: 002-035-0704
A stunning, cross-grain pattern immediately shines in this bent Billiard from Mark Tinsky, highlighted in the Cabernet's rich, ruby stain and complemented by a semi-translucent stem of amber hues. Per Tinsky's typical style, this is a bolder piece, yet the relative proportions remain well balanced between the bowl and shank, making for a handsomely traditional pipe that doesn't lack in comforting substance.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States