Mark Tinsky: Bengal Cutty (5) (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0727
An Acorn-like rendition of the Cutty, this piece by Mark Tinsky offers plenty of vertical grain riding the flanks, which expand as they reach the domed rim. The shank is stout, and beneath the transition is a crisp heel spur, though the pipe does not sit on that spur. A contrast stain ably differentiates the individual strands of grain while the shank-and-stem combination trails away in an effortless downward curve.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States