Mark Tinsky: Walnut Billiard with Cocobolo and Ivorite (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0735
A tastefully unique take on the traditional straight Billiard, this piece from Mark Tinsky maintains a classic profile, with handsome accents of Ivorite and cocobolo wood adding individuality. Trim rings of Ivorite highlight the upper bowl while cocobolo separates them and lines the middle of the rim. The aesthetic, then, is echoed at the shank end for a balanced composition of striking, handsome style.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States