Mark Tinsky: Sunrise Bent Dublin (5) (One Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0821
An unusually organic Dublin in the attractive Sunrise finish of Mark Tinsky, this smooth pipe features excellent vertical grain angling up the bowl, which expands upward from the heel to a single crisp beadline below the inflated rim. The shank, like the bowl, expands and then echoes the rim in its soft lines and curvature, while the push-style stem extends in a slight downturn to contribute to the comfortable smoking posture of a well-balanced pipe.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States