Mark Tinsky: Pristine Bent Apple (5)
Product Number: 002-035-0838
Pendulous and brightly smooth in Mark Tinsky's Pristine finish, this bent Apple offers the classic form in a widely curvaceous bowl and tapering stem-and-shank arrangement. The grain is tight and angles up the bowl and down the sides of the shank, which maintains modest dimensions and thereby redirects the eye forward to that stunning grain and form.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States