Mark Tinsky: Black and Tan Bent Dublin (5) (Three Star) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-0900
A quite vertical, sinuous bent Dublin from Montana-based carver Mark Tinsky, this rendition offers a tall, comparatively narrow bowl crowned with natural plateau. A dusky Black and Tan contrast stain and smooth finish dress some particularly nice flame grain all around, sufficiently fine to earn Tinsky's 3-star appellation, and a discrete accent at the stem base adds even more bespoke appeal. Well bent for great jaw-hanging potential, and with plenty of chamber volume to make sure you have time to enjoy your smoke.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States