Mark Tinsky: Bengal Bent Dublin (5) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-0902
A dramatically flaring bent Dublin from Mark Tinsky, this piece shows how the Montana-based carver is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to shaping. A sweeping, sinuous silhouette, it starts with a deep chestnut stain and smooth finish and ends with a jet-black taper of acrylic, while a thin white accent provides visual contrast in between. The bulbous heel promises a comforting presence in hand, and the negative space above the transition offers an invitation for easy draping of a digit.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States