Mark Tinsky: Morta Bent Bulldog (6) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-1041
This bent Bulldog by Mark Tinsky is a fine example of the American artisan's eclectic style. Featuring a domed rim delineated by the Bulldog's customary beadlines, the pert bowl rests on a soft heel at the fore of a slim diamond shank fitted with a bent acrylic stem. Rendered in dark morta, this piece offers flavor-neutral smoking properties perfect for sampling new blends. Dressed in smooth finish, the stummel features the distinctive grain patterns of petrified bog oak, creating plenty of visual and tactile interest.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: United States