Mark Tinsky: Golden Sandblasted Rhodesian (6) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-1048
A plump, bowl-forward rendition of the traditional Rhodesian, this piece is an excellent example of Mark Tinksy's work. A palm-filling bowl dominates the fore of this composition, featuring a tapered rim delineated by a firm ridgeline. Said bowl rests on a rounded heel at the fore of a deeply bent round shank fitted with a downturned acrylic saddle stem. Dressed in a crisp ochre sandblast, the stummel boasts plenty of texture for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 4.42 oz./125.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.57 in./65.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States