Mark Tinsky: Sunrise Bent Dublin (4) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-1051
This sleek bent Dublin by Mark Tinsky is a classically inclined rendition of the timeless shape. The tall bowl cants playfully forward at the fore of bent oval shank, the forward momentum is further accentuated by the bowl's strong heel. A quarter-bent acrylic stem completes the ensemble, making this pipe an ideal clencher. Dressed in Tinsky's Sunrise contrast finish, the stummel boasts fine flame grain all around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States