Mark Tinsky: Natural Bent Dublin (5) (Two Star) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-1054
American artisan Mark Tinsky has crafted quality smoking implements since 1978, highly regarded for his versatile and expressive style. This playful bent Dublin is a fine example of that style, featuring a sizable bowl that rests on a plump heel at the fore of a round shank, capped with a broad-flaring rim of intense plateau. A bent acrylic saddle completes the ensemble, promoting a comfortable smoking posture. Dressed in Tinsky's Natural finish, the light briar displays fine flame grain all around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States