Mark Tinsky: Natural Bent Dublin (5) (Two Star) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-1124
A stylish and whimsical take on the bent Dublin shape, this piece from Mark Tinsky boasts a stout, full-bodied bowl that flares from its lifted heel to its broad, plateau-crowned rim. Said bowl offers plenty of substance for the fingers to embrace, while the shank-and-stem arrangement that brings up the rear strikes a steep S-curve that ensures a comfortable smoking posture. It's dressed in the Natural smooth finish, which highlights an impressive showing of windswept flame all around the bowl.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States