Mastro de Paja: Classica Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-025-1518
In this tapered-stem variation on Mastro de Paja's bent Billiard shape, the workshop's signature Pesaro flare is a bit more obvious — with the thick, sweeping shank and S-curved shank and stem configuration producing a playful sense of gestural flow in profile. It's finished here in a dark, rugged rustication for a stimulating feel in hand.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./48.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./19.95 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy