Mastro de Paja: Classica Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-025-1530
Though the deep, sweeping transition does offer a bit of added whimsy in profile, overall this is one of Mastro de Paja's more conservatively shaped pieces: a bent Billiard of straightforward Italian neo-classical style, with a good bit of chamber, thick supporting walls, and a pretty generous bend too.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.64 in./117.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.18 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy