Mastro Geppetto: Liscia Paneled Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-819-0060
The bent Dublin is not a shape that usually lends itself to paneling, though the talented artisans at Mastro Geppetto have made this example work quite well. An almost squared rim is created by paneling its sides, then carefully blending the lower bowl into a soft, well-rounded piece that balances against the languid line of shank and stem.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy