Mastro Geppetto: Sabbiato Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-819-0072
A unique take on the bent Egg, this fellow from Mastro Geppetto is certainly Italian to my eye, with a proudly poised, deep-chambered bowl set atop a crisp and firm heel. Said firmness is a result of the shank extending forward beneath the transition, and the whole of it looks quite fetching in a mixture of dark sandblast and striking ruby acrylic.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy