Mastro Geppetto: Liscia Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-819-0105
Though not among the largest Pot shapes I've encountered, this fellow from Mastro Geppetto is endowed with a good bit of width to the bowl and chamber, along with gentle, soft chamfer about the rim, and a proportionally slender shank and stem combination. Dressed in a dark stain, it's certain to make for a welcomed addition to your collection.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy