Mastro Geppetto: Liscia Paneled Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-819-0147
In a modest size with the added complexity of eight paneled sides, this Dublin from Mastro Geppetto maintains vibrant flame grain across all those panels in a rich, mahogany stain. The flat rim accommodates all the birdseye (except for that on the heel), while the sturdy shank rises to a demurely bent mouthpiece in light and well-balanced form.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy