Mastro Geppetto: Rusticato Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-819-0248
Mastro Geppetto presents a sinuous, flowing bent Dublin in this rendition with the tall, robust bowl and sweeping transition set to a gracefully arching, muscular shank and elongated mouthpiece for a traditional profile that's lent a bit of extra briar. Dressed in a dark ruby-tinged, craggy rustication with the smooth rim and nomenclature panel stained a similar ruby tone, this piece is further commended by a bright, sunny downturned mouthpiece for vibrant contrast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy