Mastro Geppetto: Liscia Bent Egg (3)
Product Number: 002-819-0312
Thought it wears the distinctive beadlines of a Rhodesian, this stunning bent Egg from Mastro Geppetto is exactly that: A tall, plump and sweeping Egg, its towering shank and stem ensuring it should balance against the jaw with ease. It's wearing the smooth, honey-blonde stain of the Liscia finish, showcasing a bevy of stunning birdseye on both flanks and is topped by a shimmering stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy