Mastro Geppetto: Liscia Bent Dublin (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-0358
Defined by a tall, flaring, tubular bowl, sweeping heel and lengthy, gestural arc of shank and stem, this bent Dublin from Mastro Geppetto features rather lithe, easy-flowing proportions. It's dressed in a warm walnut stain, highlighting some lovely cross grain and whorls of birdseye, while the captivating black and white acrylic mouthpiece and complementing band at the shank end lend further flair.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy