Mastro Geppetto: Sabbiato Paneled Bent Dublin with Silver
Product Number: 002-819-0440
The bent Dublin is not a shape that usually lends itself to paneling, though the talented artisans at Mastro Geppetto have made this octagonal example work quite well. An almost squared rim is created by paneling its sides, then carefully blending the lower bowl into a soft, well-rounded piece that balances against the languid line of shank and stem. Dressed in a dark sandblast, this pipe is further commended by a gleaming band of silver at the shank end.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy