Mastro Geppetto: Rusticato Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-0533
A hearty, forward-leaning bowl characterizes this bent Brandy from Mastro Geppetto, its muscular disposition continuing through the gestural upward curve of the shank and saddle stem. With plenty of chamber depth and lots of negative space to drape a digit, this piece also offers comfort in the downturned mouthpiece's posture. The stummel is dressed in a dark, ruby-tinged rustication, while the nomenclature panel and smooth band at the shank end complement.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.26 oz./63.96 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy