Mastro Geppetto: Sabbiato Bent Dublin with Silver Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-0977
A lengthy, lithe presentation from Mastro Geppetto, this playfully rendered, hand-made bent Dublin offers a tall, flaring bowl with a spur-like heel more prominent in profile. Out back, the slender, gently rising shank is met by a Prince-like bend of the stem that turns down sharply at the bit. Dressed in a mahogany-hued sandblast, this piece is further commended by a gleaming band of silver at the shank end.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy