Mastro Geppetto: Rusticato Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-0978
A striking, Italian neoclassical rendition of the bent Billiard shape, this piece from Mastro Geppetto features a tall, brawny bowl that's paired to an upturned shank and a steeply curved mouthpiece of jet-black acrylic. The muscular, well-defined transition keeps the overall form tight-knit and provides a nice space to drape a thumb. The crisp Rusticato finish dresses the stummel and provides plenty of textural intrigue for the fingers to explore, save for the shank, which is left smooth for a touch of tactile contrast.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy