Mastro Geppetto: Rusticato Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-1078
A softly inflated, flaring rim adorned with a crisp wrapping ridgeline marks this hearty bent Dublin from Mastro Geppetto. The bowl tapers to a sweeping heel, the flowing lines then turning upward through the shank and stem. This muscular rendition houses a deep chamber and offers a comfortable smoking posture, with one of the Italian workshop's dark, earthy rustications lending handsome color.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.87 oz./53.07 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy