Mastro Geppetto: Rusticato Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-819-1080
A softly inflated, flaring rim adorned with a crisp wrapping ridgeline marks this hearty bent Dublin from Mastro Geppetto. The bowl tapers to a sweeping heel, the flowing lines then turning upward through the shank and stem. This muscular rendition houses a deep chamber and offers a comfortable smoking posture, with one of the Italian workshop's dark, ruby-toned rustications lending handsome color. It's topped by a white acrylic stem for contrast.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.03 oz./57.61 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy