Michael Lindner: Sandblasted Apple with Box Elder (Spider 1)
Product Number: 002-514-0075
This is a robust and simply design, yes. But also one that's perfectly executed, combining stout, sturdy shaping with a natural balance in profile, dead-on drilling and engineering, a rock-solid stance as a sitter, and, of course, the fantastically fine-etched, ring-grain packed sandblasting Michael Lindner has become so rightly renowned for.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States