Michael Lindner: Smooth Billiard (B1)
Product Number: 002-514-0079
A neat, simple, sturdy little classic, this Lindner offers up a handy rendition of the straight Billiard packed with smooth, firm lines, a good dose of cross-cut grain, and an outright beautifully patterned piece of cumberland for the stem. Fitting to this dense composition, he's finished the briar in a duskier stain, albeit one still possessing plenty of contrast and a subtle touch of amber-tinged warmth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States