Michael Parks: Sandblasted Cutty (IV.15) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-473-0063
Long, lithe and incredibly slender, it's a wonder really that there was enough briar in this tiny Cutty to accept such a rugged sandblast. How small is it exactly? Well, the numbers below tell the story, but not all of it — they will tell you, for example, that it weighs in at an extra light 20 grams — but not that the shank is only 9mm (0.36 inches). If anyone could pull it off though, it's Michael Parks, giving this willowy piece a craggy, chestnut stained sandblast, and finishing it off with a marbled vulcanite stem.
- Adam O'Neill
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.62 in./15.75 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada