Moonshine: Leather Sandblasted Devil Anse Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-767-1394
Moonshine's Devil Anse design was popularized by the Hatfields & McCoys TV miniseries on The History Channel in May 2012, which also marked the channel's debut into scripted fare. Numerous pipe makers afterward began putting forth their own iterations. Here, the shape's typical forward cant is presented in quite the compact, nosewarmer form. This piece displays a well-executed sandblast and is stained a handsome, leathery brown hue that is further complemented by a coffee-colored, acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.13 in./104.90 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Devil Anse
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States