Moonshine: Sandblasted Morta Pot Still
Product Number: 002-767-1512
This Pot Still design from Moonshine pipes was fashioned from jet-black morta, which is semi-petrified bog oak and is a pipe making material that's renowned for its light weight. The medium is also heralded for the fascinating grain patterns that can be unveiled through sandblasting and the American workshop has taken full advantage of it as tight striations of grain wrap around the bowl. It's a compact, pocket-friendly design that's perfect for on-the-go pipe smoking.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.33 in./110.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.25 in./31.65 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.18 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.68 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: United States