Moonshine: Wire Rusticated Deviled Egg
Product Number: 002-767-2074
Similar to the American workshop's Devil Anse shape, the Deviled Egg from Moonshine is a compact briar with a heavily forward-canted bowl. The Deviled Egg trades the Apple-like bowl of the Devil Anse, though, for a taller, more tapered Egg, housing more than enough chamber. Dressed here in the marque's Wired rustication, it offers a texture that not only displays a rugged aesthetic but also feels great in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Devil Anse
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States