Moonshine: Midnight Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-767-2076
With a particularly sleek line through heel, transition, and shank, this bent Egg from Moonshine is a comfortable piece with some Danish roots. The supple curves of the tall, slightly tapered bowl feel pleasing in hand while the bowl's forward cant is nicely balanced by the downturned stem. It's presented here in the workshop's Midnight sandblast, color coordinating with the jet-black acrylic mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States