Musico: Sandblasted Petite Bent Apple Churchwarden with Palm Wood (Floodlight)
Product Number: 002-008-0141
A rounded, gestural fellow, this handy bent Apple is paired to a long, lithe Churchwarden stem, and finished in a dark, warm sandblast, unveiling loads of natural texture. Said natural texture is complemented by a neat palm wood mount, offering a bit of additional organic dynamism to its elegant Italian aesthetic.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.17 in./182.12 mm.
- Weight: 0.83 oz./23.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy