Musico: Smooth Bent Pot (Club)
Product Number: 002-008-0248
Musico pipes often prioritize classic shapes with svelte proportions and slender shaping; however, the Pot is an inherently hearty and muscular design, making the Italian workshop's renditions some of the most robust pieces, comparatively, within their portfolio. An elegantly bent version is found here in a smooth contrast stain that highlights a windswept grain pattern. The supple lines of the shank and stem flow into a bowl marked by bold substance and a palm-filling presence.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy